Monday, November 10, 2008

Get Rich

I got rich selling products online. I had no experience and no tools. I just read, experimented, and worked hard. Would you like to get rich too? I'll explain here what worked for me, and what didn't.

Having Persistence Is Essential To Becoming Rich

The #1 factor in helping me to get rich online was my persistence. At first, I saw no increase in the SERP's from building links, I saw no increased conversions from AdWords, and I received no leads for my business. But, I'm happy to say that I continued to submit articles to Ezine, I continuously split tested and submitted new ads using AdWords, and I continued to exchange relevant links, and it paid off big time. In retrospect, I can see exactly how my persistence allowed me to become financially independent, as I slowly watched my sites rank higher in the search engines, and gradually received more and more free traffic.

Building Links

Believe it or not, building links WILL help you to get rich if done correctly. Some great ways to build links are through submitting articles to Ezine, trading links with relevant, respectable, organizations in the same niche, and even posting on some 'do follow' blogs and forums with informative content. Furthermore, make sure that the 'anchor text' of your links is relevant to the keywords on your site.You may not see rapid changes in traffic or conversions at first, but stick with it, and soon enough you will reap the benefits of your labors. Trust me.

Search Engine Optimization - On Page & Off

If you are familiar with SEO, it is essentially the practice of optimizing your content for the search engines. While it can be quite the learning curve for the average internet user, the results are worth it, as they can definitely hep you to get rich. So, with a grain of salt, learn from the SEO experts out there and see whats viable. There can be some amazing tools to aide you in your quest for achieving ultimate SEO and don't brush everything off without doing your due diligence.

It is NOT easy to get rich online. It requires hard work, dedication, and research to find the right opportunities at the right time. But, I'm living proof that if you stick with it, it can happen for you too. Good Luck.

Wondering what I promoted to become rich online? Check out: Best Way To Earn Money Online & find out what I've used over the past 6 months to get rich online.

Brandon Walsh is a highly respect Ezine expert author in the fields of online business creation & marketing, and has over 200,000 published article views.

No comments: